The Ambrose Overview
Proudly developed by Kokoda Property, The Ambrose features luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with breathtaking architecture & interior design by acclaimed Australian design firm Cottee Parker.
• Coming soon to Milton and located only 2km from Brisbane CBD
• Located in an enviable position along the Brisbane River
• 181 apartments and premium luxury amenity over 20 levels
• Walking distance to all public transport, including the train, buses and the CityCat Ferry for easy access to the CBD
• Thriving cafe and restaurant scene
• Some of Australia’s best universities such as University of Queensland and James Cook University
• Great culture and atmosphere featuring microbreweries, rum distilleries and coffee bunkers
• Milton is home to some of Australia’s greatest sporting icons, including Suncorp Stadium, the Davis Cup and the State of Origin.
• Interior design and architecture of The Ambrose has been thoughtfully designed by award winning Australian firm, Cottee Parker, with over 30 years experience
• Combine intellect and creativity with a skilful, sensitive approach to design and deliver exceptional spaces and unique outcomes
• Renowned for responding to culture and environment with their designs Proudly developed by Kokoda Property, The Ambrose features luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with breathtaking architecture & interior design by aclaimed Australian design firm Cottee Parker.
• The Ambrose is equipped with a huge variety of luxury amenity for all residents to enjoy, including spaces for relaxation, entertaining and indulging health and wellbeing pursuits
• Lose yourself in a book on the reading lawn or enjoy a bbq with friends as the sun goes down, followed by a twilight movie at the outdoor cinema
• Set against a lush landscape with stunning views, The Ambrose rooftop is the pinnacle of relaxation
Resort style amenities:
• Huge communal rooftop space including a pool & spa, terrace, BBQ facilities, lounge & dining area
• Health & welness centre
• Outdoor cinema
• Private dining room
• Media & events lounge
• 7 day concierge
Apartment features include:
• Miele appliances
• Sleek designer tapware
• Natural stone splashbacks & benchtops
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• Breakfast bar or dining table extension in kitchen
• Engineered timber flooring to all living areas & kitchens
No. of properties
AU$559,000 – $1,799,000 up*
*The information is provided by the developer. Any changes will not be notified. You should carefully read all relevant information and documents before making a purchase decision. If you have any enquiries, please seek for professional advice.