- Homestates Group and its related bodies corporate (“we”, “our” or “us”) maintains this website (“Website”) for your information and convenience. This document sets out the terms and conditions that govern the use of this Website (“Terms“). Please review these Terms carefully. By accessing this Website, you accept and agree to these Terms. You must not use this Website if you do not agree with these Terms.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms at regular intervals for any changes. In the case of any breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law or in equity.
- General Use of Website
You must comply with all laws in connection with your use of this Website. You must not:
- Data mine or conduct automated searches on this Website;
- Transmit any virus or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information available through this Website;
- Use this Website or any information made available through this Website to send unsolicited emails or other messages without our consent;
- Use any automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the Website;
- Incorporate any of the content on this Website with any other material, including advertising or promotional material;
- Create links from this Website to any other website on the internet, or frame or mirror this Website; and/or
- Tamper with or make unauthorized modifications to this Website or the content of this Website.
- No Warranty
You agree to use this Website at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind (express or implied). To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any express or implied warranties under statute or general law in connection with this Website.
- Legal Information
- We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
- No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available. Prices may not include GST.
- No Guarantee of Uninterrupted or Fault-Free Use
You acknowledge that access to this Website may be interfered with or affected by numerous factors, many of which are outside our control. Your access to this Website may not be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, secure, fault-free or virus-free. You should ensure that your computer software and systems are protected against viruses and any other damage they might sustain as a result of using this Website.
You unconditionally release us, our officers, employees, contractors and agents (“Personnel”) from all liabilities, actions, demands, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly in connection with your access to, or use of, this Website.
You are liable for and indemnify us and our Personnel against all actions, demands, liabilities, loss, damage, cost or expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by us or our Personnel, directly or indirectly in connection with your use of this Website or your breach of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property
We own or are a licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property on this Website and its content (including, without limitation all information, text, graphic, software, advertisements and trade marks on this Website (the “Content”). You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish or create derivative works, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use, information, research or study. All trade marks appearing on this Website are our property.
- Enforceability and Legality
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of, these Terms which is prohibited in any jurisdiction is, in that jurisdiction, ineffective only to the extent of that prohibition.
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of, these Terms which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. Notwithstanding, these Terms may be updated or modified by us from time to time without notice to you.
- Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.